Teammates dcing 3 seconds into the game
is there anything they can do so that we dont have to have to play a match where it’s basically over?
is there anything they can do so that we dont have to have to play a match where it’s basically over?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you get caught by the killer you can just let go on hook if that's what you mean.
I tried I need to miss one skill check but my teammate saves me for some reason with the killer right there and I get moried. All it took was one garbage solo que match and I’m in a lobby with a full swf no coms tho. The game was over as soon as 3 people went down to plagues corrupt power and then a David dcs. 3 seconds into the game.
I really don't wanna encourage this but you could go find the killer and give yourself up to them if you want out.
anything at this point. Solo sucks
It doesn't work as well as you would think, some of them are scumbags that want to abuse the fact that it is a 3v1 and refuse to kill you so that they can toy with you. That usually backfires as DS carries and there are a ludicrous amount of health states you can abuse.
That being said, it all works out as I usually try to die if I feel the game is unwinnable, but when they keep me alive, it gives me the hope that we can escape after all.