Still wondering.
I am still wondering why they did decisions like nerfing Nemesis' only decent add-on (Marvin's blood) and if I remember, nerfing twins, it is so unnecessary that it feels depressing
I am still wondering why they did decisions like nerfing Nemesis' only decent add-on (Marvin's blood) and if I remember, nerfing twins, it is so unnecessary that it feels depressing
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Stats with zero context.
Killer uses x addon and wins while using x addon more than brand new fresh player without the addon. Killer never ever uses other addons.. must mean x addon op and not the only decent thing available. urgh, me go bam bam with nerf hammer.
Nailed it on the head.
Seems about right tbh 🤣🤣
You can tell BHVR stats aren't as precise as they'd think but hey, maybe community feedback will be heard one day