Survivors earning over 32k bp a game
Hey I've noticed that a few survivors have earned around 40k bp from trial in the endgame score, anyone else seen this or know how?
I know it was thing during the event a while ago with the envelopes but haven't seen it until today.
I know one guy was a Quintin with a yellow flashlight lithe kindred leader and bt who did next to nothing all game then got over 41k in after match screen
Comments
The White Glyph-Challenge grants a lot of BPs if you can escape with the Mirror.
It is the white glyph challenge, if they escape with the smoky white thing they found in the basement (lol) they get 25k BP.
Ty everyone didn't know it added that bp to post screen, anyone know if streamers or cake doubles that 25k?
Presumably yes. Its a score event in a unique category so it gets tallied in with multipliers