Best Hit Validation Moment

Happened today was facing a streamer using my headon build for fun with that outta the way allow me to show you the greatest Hit Validation moment ever recorded. Even the Streamer said this looked insanely jank on his side as well. Would love someone to explain how this dude hits me threw a dropped pallet.

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdSbtusk/


Disclaimer: I'm not mad I think this hit was 100% funny and the Killer deserved to get me after all the HeadOn's we got that game. It's all in good fun however the dev's should probably look back into hit validation something is wonky.

Comments

  • comically large hitbox

  • Remember, it will rob you of hits when you're literally sniffing their hair and yet this is perfectly acceptable gameplay.

    Skill issue, I guess.

  • @kombativo said:

    comically large hitbox

    Yeah it was insane that he got that hit lmao.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Remember, it will rob you of hits when you're literally sniffing their hair and yet this is perfectly acceptable gameplay.

    Skill issue, I guess.

    His Gaming Chair is just better it seems

  • better headphones

  • Idk what they did but ever since they said they improved validation feedback I’ve definitely noticed I’ve been getting hit through pallets again. I’ve also been getting hits as killer that looked similar to hits that had been rejected in the past. In fact I don’t remember the last time I’ve had a rejected hit/fake scream from a survivor.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    Idk what they did but ever since they said they improved validation feedback I’ve definitely noticed I’ve been getting hit through pallets again. I’ve also been getting hits as killer that looked similar to hits that had been rejected in the past. In fact I don’t remember the last time I’ve had a rejected hit/fake scream from a survivor.

    Yeah it feels like since they've added the "fix" for dead hard they've broken hit validation.

  • @kombativo said:

    better headphones

    better headphones and a better gaming chair this Oni is unstoppable.

  • Unfortunately I do not have a video, only a screenshot.

    This lovely Blight had hits like this on every player all match. Took him a very long time to find us at every down. I don't get why the game lets a player start with such ridiculously high ping.

    hitvalidationlmao-m-c3-a1solata.png