Shadowborn Base Kit
I personally view shadowborn as a quality of life perk, seeing how it feels off having less vision than you would in real life. Alot of people also get motion sick playing without shadowborn, and I dont think its healthy to be forced to run 1perk taking up a whole perk slot.
The motion sickness especially affect people with eye conditions, but also affects people who gets motion sick easily. Therefore I suggest making it basekit seeing how it wont really make a difference for the survivor side, and would do nothing besides improving the killer expirience for people who get motion sick.
Comments
I wouldn't say basekit- there are a bunch of people who don't like it, after all. What I'd suggest is having a toggle in the settings menu where an FoV slider would normally be, to let you pick between current FoV and Shadowborn FoV.
Then, obviously, rework Shadowborn.
Yea that seems reasonable, after all I just want the game to be approachable for more people, without being forced to run 1 perk.
Agreed, Shadowborn is not a healthy design for a perk in the game as it is right now. I do understand not wanting a full FoV slider, but I truly think a toggle for the Shadowborn value is a reasonable compromise.