Is it possible to have a match-making lock removed?

Some games I played yesterday resulted in me getting locked from match-making due to bad internet that would dc me. Today I was careful enough to sit tight watch some stuff and see how my connection would be (stable or not), after some time passed I decided to get in a game since I had a good connection. After joinning a game and playing for about 5 minutes the game crashed on me (did not get a connection issue just straight crash).

My question is can this match-making lock be removed since it wasn't intentional?

(not saying that that the internet craches I had were intentional, just that after each game I tried playing again)

(asking this because from the 55 minute suspension I had gotten yesterday, today I got a 6 hour one)

Comments

  • No. Sadly the game just can't recognize if you had a crash or close the game yourself that's just not possible. Without the penalty the game just sucks. The last time it was deactivatet was when resident evil got live I think and it was so bad because you needed ages to play a game because people where dcing left and right for every reason possible. Some killers even needed more then 10 attempts to play a normal game cause some killers are just hatet. I just gave up on playing my main legion at this time because even tho legion is bad survs just had them