Held Hostage
I'm being held hostage as killer is there anything I can do besides disconnecting?
I'm being held hostage as killer is there anything I can do besides disconnecting?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Care to specify how?
Outside of recording video evidence + reporting both in end-game and to Support, not really; it entirely depends on your situation. Is it hackers or something else?
If it's during the End Game Collapse, just wait it out, if it's not during the End Game Collapse and you don't have 30 minutes to spare, yeah you should DC
It's during Endgame by a hacker survivor in my game they are doing the thing where they are on the hook. I already started the timer but it already has timed up.
I have a lot of time to spare as I can just play this game on my Switch
Nevermind they might could have been reading here on the forums and saw that it wasnt doing anything to affect me so they left finally
Okay then there’s not much you can do besides DCing unless you wait long enough that they get bored and end the game.
edit: just saw your next post lol
Then no, not really outside of either eating the penalty or doing what I did and staying because it'd be funny turned into the dick measuring contest because after spending 20 minutes I was not going to give up.