How is there not devotion rewards yet??

I've played this game since before devotion was a thing and all these years all you get from devotion is a nice little number under your level. Like cmon devoting is an accomplishment that deserves extra shards or bloodpoints.

Comments

  • @toxik_survivor said:

    I've played this game since before devotion was a thing and all these years all you get from devotion is a nice little number under your level. Like cmon devoting is an accomplishment that deserves extra shards or bloodpoints.

    They never thought it through

  • Don’t you get more shards the higher your devotion level is??

  • @Nathan13 said:

    Don’t you get more shards the higher your devotion level is??

    Nope I don’t think so

  • @Nathan13 said:

    Don’t you get more shards the higher your devotion level is??

    it's for each level you go up the higher the level the more shards you get the devotion is just there.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    Don’t you get more shards the higher your devotion level is??

    Actually you get more shards the higher your level, but the level resets every time you reach a new devotion level. Fun :D

  • @Nathan13 said:

    Don’t you get more shards the higher your devotion level is??

    Devotion 24 here, and you do not.

  • I’m assuming cause they can’t make a profit out of it so it’s a low priority thing at the moment.

  • I'd like to see player level and devotion on the end-game screen instead of pretty meaningless grades, at least that gives me an estimate of how many hours a player has sunk into the game, regardless of platform. It's a much better indicator of overall player competency than grades.