Hacker in my lobby/ need opinion
Hacker in my lobby?
on November 10th 2021 I was playing a game of huntress on Dead dawg saloon against a squad of Lauries. Overall the game went well at 3 gens I had slugged and killed most of them. When I hooked that last Survivor instead of going into the endgame chat my screen went black. Soon I loaded into this screen, and it the controls of my game was switch as if I was on Xbox, but I’m a pc player. I couldn’t click on anything I ended up needing to restart my game and got a “dc” penalty. Was this a hacker or a game issue? I know it says they all escaped but I know I killed them all

Comments
I'm gonna be honest this just looks like a terrifying bug over a hack
prob or prob not a hacker or a bug cause everyone had the same or is that part of the bug/hack?
Bug