Why is The Artist labeled as average height?
She is NOT average she's definitely a tall one if she wasn't bending over all the time and stood up fully straight up she'll prob be even taller than Nemesis or bucket head.
I've even had a few negative IQ moments after hitting a survivor with a M1 and the person loops around then ducks down at my feet and I'm just looking around where they went???
Also Sadaku, Saduko, Sadoka, w/e Ringu girl the first killer to be labeled "short" really I thought Hag was short but after comparing her height with other average in the killer selection lobby she's similar. I don't have PTB so what is her height comparison to the other average height killers.
Comments
Devs see these legs as "average" is why we DBD players' standard is too high
Her legs would make an amazing lap pillow.