New idea for a FNAF chapter concept
This idea removes Springtrap as the killer.
The killers is/are the first 4 animatronics from the first game. So I thought up a power that's similar to the twins.
Four animatronics spawn on the map far away from each other. The main animatronic you spawn in as will be Freddy. You'll be able to teleport into a different body.
With end game you can't spawn out when you're up by the gate nor can you spawn out near a hook. And the killer doesn't get notified if a survivor is close. Since there's 4 killers
Let's discuss this idea.
Comments
Would have arguably the strongest end game of any killer with the ability to defend all the last three gens at once with, also sounds like a pretty boring power imo.
Not really as demo and ringu has a pretty strong 3 gen protection with their teleportation. But you did make fair point with end game as they can camp easily and block the gates being powered. Mmm to make it fair the you can't spawn out when you're up by the gate nor can you spawn out near a hook.
That would definitely make it much more balanced, however still boring in my eyes.
If this were to ever happen, I think they'd all need something unique to each them, for example Foxy could have some sort of attack where he does a quick run and hit, similar to how he runs down the corridor in the games.
Kinda feel like this would be a hard concept to realize without accidentally creating Twins 2.0.
Beyond Nova's concerns of how good they'd be at camping, I can see a couple other issues:
-If the idle bodies have collision, you could create unfair camping/hostage situations which guarantee the hooked/trapped survivor is unable to contribute to their objective for the remainder of the match (such as by using 3 characters to bodyblock all entrances to shack while someone is hooked or standing inside). And you'd still have another animatronic to continue pressuring the survivors while doing this.
-With so many extra characters, you could use idle animatronics to block hex totems and make them impossible to cleanse. I could see Ruin, Devour Hope, and maybe NOED quickly becoming staple perks on this killer.
They could obviously fix this by having the spare characters not have collision, but I'm not really sure how they'd get that to make sense with animatronic animals.
fair point with end game as they can camp easily and block the gates being powered. Mmm to make it fair the you can't spawn out when you're up by the gate nor can you spawn out near a hook.
Why would you add children into the game
I'm sorry I'm confused. Do you mean the player base? Because the player base for FNAF is roughly the same age for dbd player base or did you meant for the four animatronics trying to kill you like in the first game. It's just concept idea mate. I would honestly prefer Springtrap as the killer with two ai animatronics.
I was mainly talking about the animatronics themselves. The DbD community isn't that mature anyway so the FNaF playerbase won't realistically change anything.
I don't want more AI added to the game. Charlie and Margret are dumb enough as is
Ok