PC - Disconnected from matches for no reason then locked out

This has happened multiple times recently where I’ve been mid match, then I suddenly get a black loading screen, then I’m sent to the main menu screen and told “no network connection” even though my internet is fine. When I finally reconnect and get back in game, I have a 5 minute DC ban as if it’s my fault or was my choice. This is getting ridiculous.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @scorpio said:

    This has happened multiple times recently where I’ve been mid match, then I suddenly get a black loading screen, then I’m sent to the main menu screen and told “no network connection” even though my internet is fine. When I finally reconnect and get back in game, I have a 5 minute DC ban as if it’s my fault or was my choice. This is getting ridiculous.

    ı assume it's like this one.

    https://youtu.be/nRiXcLjnxTk

  • same here, i was about to down the last survivor, but the game kicked me out saying disconnected from host and i get a matchmaking ban for it

    saw the exact same thing happen to spookyloopz and he even showed he dropped no frames when it happened so we know its not our connection, i have a very stable 1gb connection, if it was me, discord would of disconnected too

  • this is happening to me too ;c

  • Do you think it'll be addressed by bhvr ? It's making the game unplayable :(