Perks that can be buffed to be worth playing with.
Wake up: in addition, you heal completly when you open the exit gate and your aura can not be seen during endgame.
Corrective action: make it apply to anyone working on any generator. And also make it work with overcharge and oppression.
Territorial imperative: in addition, opening the chest in the basement applies the exposed status affect for 60 seconds.
Poised: change it to 15 seconds
Hangmans trick: survivors that Sabo a hook are exposed for 30 seconds- or just disable the ability to sabotage alltogether.
So what are your thoughts and feel free to add any more perk buffs.
Comments
I just wish corrective action had no token cap. it just shouldn't have one
The wake up buff sounds super cool, goddamn. I feel like the territorial buff still won't make it good enough though. Hangmans could increase the time it takes to sabo a hook by like 150 or 200%.
Wake Up: We already have adrenaline for the instaheal, but I like the aura-reading part.
Corrective action: Sure, anyone on any gen. I don’t think it should work against perks like oppression though.
Territorial: I mean sure? It’s still not gonna be good. Maybe they should scream as well when they open the chest.
Poised: Should also hide blood. Upping it to 15 seconds and leaving it scratchmarks-only isn’t gonna save that perk.
Hangman’s trick: I like the exposed idea but it might still be too situational. Idk.
my ideas for survivor' perks:
And for killers: