Still dont get why scourage hooks cant stack
Title. By stacks I mean the amount of hooks that spawn depending on the amount of scourage perks used (3,6,9,12hooks)
It's not like it would be OP, if anything alot of the scourge perks arent that amazing and dont always warrant the scourage requirement when similar perks exist with the need of a special hook.
I feel making them stack would encourage some of the others used simply to create more hooks and the weaker effects as an extra bonus.
I'm not sure why everything is limited tbh, this is why the meta can be so stale as things that should/can create synergies dont.
4 scourage perks making 12 scourage hooks wouldn't be that strong tbh. It's just unneeded limitations on synergy, sure the more options and possibilities the better?
Comments
I thought this was how they worked tbh because that was how they functioned on PTB
You get the effects of the perks just not the extra 3 hooks, kinda a shame imo for both roles tbh