Saving Dwight from a Glyph
It was a close call for the little fella, could have been lost forever.
It was a close call for the little fella, could have been lost forever.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Man ik if I'd been that Dwight I'd have been really pissed
To be fair, he'd have lost the Glyph anyway. He'd just be hit afterward, which would break it.
500 BP for getting the item to begin with tho
I have alot of respect for killers that let you finish your glyph challenge. I had a huntress wait till I finished a red glyph before downing me.
All you’re losing is 2 seconds for a easy hook so why not let them finish it? Though in this case it wouldn’t have mattered much as you need to bring the white glyph to the basement