I had one of the best games in ages, and before I could wrap it up, I got Error Code 8012 :<
Awwww.... this is so frustrating!
I had a really, really good game with Pyramid Head in the Shelter Woods, got one player out, two caged and the last one scrambling to get them out, and the moment I hit her the game disconnected and I got the infamous error code 8012. Just wanna vent, but somehow this error seems to have a perchant of ruining great games.
As far as I know its more likely a BHVR sided problem, right? My ping was totally ok in the 20s, everything was running smoothly and youtube on the other monitor never stopped, so I don't think that the problem was me sided.
Well, I mostly want to vent, but if anyone got something to say about this, I will gladly hear you out :)
Comments
Looks like some of steam API went down from checking https://steamstat.us/
seems to be coming back online slowly though