Downed Before Taking Control Of My Character

This is still a thing? Should this be happening?

https://youtu.be/oW2l8lqDjyA

Any news on a fix? A rework? Something?

Comments

  • This is still a thing? Should this be happening?

    image

    Any news on a fix? A rework? Something?

    I honestly never understood how that whole thing is supposed to work. I've been slapped right back down the minute I step on my tippy toes.
  • That should not be happening, the unhook immunity is buggy as all hell right now, some walk away with multiple seconds of immunity.
    And no, no news on fixing it. If they are fixing it, you won't hear about it until the patch is out anyway.

  • I've heard people post about the immunity and I still haven't noticed it. Thanks for the reply, I knew this wasn't suppose to happen.

  • Isn’t there supposed to be invulnerability frames to prevent farming?
  • @Watery said:
    Isn’t there supposed to be invulnerability frames to prevent reward farming?

    FTFY.

  • How was the ping in the game? ping can have a impact on any mechanics like this as the game could register you on the ground where as on your screen you are still in the air.