When will they realize...

...that inflating the numbers of previous challenges doesn't make for good challenges!

Nevermind the Hillbilly challenge to land 7 saws, there may be no killer stuns this time, but some of these numbers are bad. A lot of these will take 3-5 matches minimum, and that's if things go well for you.

Gonna see a lot of throwing the game for challenges I suspect. Or trying the healing challenge and you have to compete with your own team using Circle of Healing, or the killer ends up as Plague.

Comments

  • @GreyBigfoot said:

    ...that inflating the numbers of previous challenges doesn't make for good challenges!

    Nevermind the Hillbilly challenge to land 7 saws, there may be no killer stuns this time, but some of these numbers are bad. A lot of these will take 3-5 matches minimum, and that's if things go well for you.

    Gonna see a lot of throwing the game for challenges I suspect. Or trying the healing challenge and you have to compete with your own team using Circle of Healing, or the killer ends up as Plague.

    Lookin forward to 12 gens, prove thyself here we come.

  • For the heal challenge healing yourself counts as "any survivor."

  • @bm33 said:

    For the heal challenge healing yourself counts as "any survivor."

    Maybe so, but 8 is still a pretty big number, and my points still stand for any survivors that aren't yourself. I hope Level 4 isn't too bad

  • The Hillbilly challenge is ridiculous especially for us console players who have the added handicap playing as him. 7 hits in a single trial?! Yeah right!!

  • i got 7 in my first game lol

  • @evancalgary said:

    i got 7 in my first game lol

    And how about the large number of unhooking survivors? How many games did that take?

  • At this point I just wait for a "hook the obsession 12 times in a single match" challenge.

  • @Tsulan said:

    At this point I just wait for a "hook the obsession 12 times in a single match" challenge.

    There was one from Level 2, which was 6 times total. I was actually able to get that in one match thanks to Furtive Chase. I was playing Huntress so I think I got zero value from the perk's actual function lol.

    I they've definitely done that challenge before, but I think the highest number I've seen it go was 10 times (not in a single trial)

  • @GreyBigfoot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2824968#Comment_2824968

    There was one from Level 2, which was 6 times total. I was actually able to get that in one match thanks to Furtive Chase. I was playing Huntress so I think I got zero value from the perk's actual function lol.

    I they've definitely done that challenge before, but I think the highest number I've seen it go was 10 times (not in a single trial)

    It's possible with Nemesis (the perk).