Blight Players...
I absolutely love playing against Blight and love seeing the cool techs you all are able to pull off. High skill gap deserves high rewards. Keep playing Blight!
I absolutely love playing against Blight and love seeing the cool techs you all are able to pull off. High skill gap deserves high rewards. Keep playing Blight!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Whats funny is I am red rank and Blight is the one killer I rarely see for some odd reason.
I get more huntress and trapper players than Blight.
Agreed. Love to see a blight and Pinhead. They are really fun to verse imo
Prob cause grade doesn't have anything to do with matchmaking anymore.
I just assumed since I can't tell what MMR I am on.
Killers I faced are pretty smart and don't fall for mind games.
Blight is fun killer to face. I hate Alch Ring on him but he is still fun killer.