How is this possible?
Would someone with more experience please explain to me how this player scored 50K points in one match, with these perks and no offerings?
Thank you in advance.
Would someone with more experience please explain to me how this player scored 50K points in one match, with these perks and no offerings?
Thank you in advance.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
White Glyph challenge, you get 25k BP for escaping with it.
Yeah, but challenge points don't show up in final score, right?
Saw this a couple times myself, perhaps they just turned on the skillcheck struggle and got a good bonus
Thank you, you're absolutely right. I noticed she had the white mirror in her hand when I let her escape.
These ones do, I think because it's a scoring event in the match (like with event gens or event BP from envelopes/snowmen) not bonus BP at the end.