Commune with 4 Red Glyphs
Adding multiples of this type of challenge is very lazy.
I don't think anyone likes doing these :-/
*perma-cloaked Wraith intensifies*
Adding multiples of this type of challenge is very lazy.
I don't think anyone likes doing these :-/
*perma-cloaked Wraith intensifies*
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't mind the red glyph at all, it's the easiest one that also doesn't require people to completely throw the game to do. I hate the yellow one, watching the randoms doing nothing but running around looking for their glyphs over and over because they're missing skill checks while everyone else is being chased/hooked/working on gens is so obnoxious.