Why aren't the volume sliders actual sliders?

I listen to music in-between matches and really don't enjoy oni screams and bloodweb noises interrupting that, but lowering the volume to 0 requires you to hold down the volume decrease button instead of just working like an actual slider. This is completely pointless and takes longer than just sliding it down.

Comments

  • I think they were sliders before, but they changed it some time ago for some reason.

  • The sliders on the menu are one of these little inconveniences that start piling up and eventually just become annoying. I'd love to have the old menu sliders back as an option, or even just a simple mute button.

  • I imagine that it's the same reason why we don't have an FOV slider yet.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    They USED to be sliders, but randomly changed it for no reason :)

    seriously? what the hell lmao