Pop Quiz! (Dead by Daylight Edition)
https://xboxclips.com/NMCKE/ccae1a94-dfc9-4c82-87c9-2fe0c8fdebb9
A.) Trying to fake where the hatch is at AKA doing a mind game.
B.) Giving up the match and letting me find the Hatch.
C.) Camping the Hatch.
Answer:
C is the correct answer because as you can see, I'm doing generators to punish the killer for camping the hatch. A isn't correct because again, I can scout the area to see if the killer is attempting a mind game and again, I wouldn't be doing generators if the killer mind game did work. B isn't correct because I wouldn't be doing generators and instead would be looking for the hatch.
2.) Why couldn't the Huntress attack the Dwight in this clip?
https://xboxclips.com/NMCKE/ea959cd5-2cdb-4b94-b885-73e77bfabe3c
A.) Because the Huntress got BHVR'd.
B.) Inconsistent hitboxes.
C.) The Huntress was too far away.
Answer:
Both A and B are correct because the Huntress was directly on the Dwight and the hits wasn't registering. C is incorrect because the Huntress was directly on the Dwight in the clip.
3.) How was I able to teleport like the Nurse in this clip?
https://xboxclips.com/NMCKE/f89e535b-e060-4c9e-8222-1224c68dd6d5
A.) Because the Huntress got BHVR'd (again).
B.) Inconsistent hitboxes (again).
C.) Because BHVR doesn't like the Huntress.
Answer:
A and B are correct because the weird geometry of hitboxes shoved me above the pallet. C is incorrect because BHVR loves killer's and survivors equally! ![]()
Comments
D's get degrees!!!