Survivors are nothing without dead hard
Seriously,I think over 90% of all survivors use it,its basically like an extra health slate and can work in so many different situations.
Best perk againts top tier killers like Nurse or Blight
Dead Hard is hands down best survivor perk in the game and there is no debate about it.
At this point,whenever I try to play without dead hard,I still press e just out of reflex when i'm in a chase about to go down againts a killer lol.
Its just too good,1 precise dead hard can make the difference betwen a game going in your favor or not.
Comments
The #########.
Dead Hard is a perk that's just too good not to use, can turn a bad chase into an amazing one
lol
If they remove exhaustion perks, Second Chance perks and boons from the game, I'm happy losing all gen related perks. I'm just tired of seeing 4 dead hards, 4 DS, 4 BT, Boon, etc.
This is a kinda dumb thing to say.
It's a perk that helps with chases and looping. Is it horrifically overpowered? Yes, but most survivors can loop without it. The reason so many people run it is because it's so strong, it's a no-brainer to run.