is tricksters add ons that makes him move at 3.5% while aiming good?
are these 2 addons good? or should i switch to other addons ?
are these 2 addons good? or should i switch to other addons ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
These are not his best add on combination but they are fine. You can keep your knives up around small loops instead of switching back to the bat to cover the distance. I occasionally use them together but I prefer melodious murder + fizz spin soda.
Honestly his best normal add ons are more knifes and faster initial throw speed.
They're definitely good add ons to use depending on how you wish to play him. Personally I prefer throwing speed the most.
I find throwing speed broken.