Oneshot down from pig?
How did I get one shot downed from full heath, as Claudette, by Pig with these perks?
I was last survivor alive, but gates were not powered (1 gen left) and the hatch was not closed. I did not have a bear trap on.
My perks:
How did I get one shot downed from full heath, as Claudette, by Pig with these perks?
I was last survivor alive, but gates were not powered (1 gen left) and the hatch was not closed. I did not have a bear trap on.
My perks:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
was devour cleansed and had you unhooked anyone semi-recently when it happened?
she has 3 instadown perks
Noed: when all gens are completed or hatch is closed
Make your choice: when you unhook someone when the killer is a certain distance away
Deveour hope: at 3 stacks all survivors are exposed
Devour must have been it. Pig did the finisher kill on the person before me and me.
Thanks!