Scourge hooks, the ex girlfriend

Scourge hooks feel really hit or miss right now. Like I want to use them, but every time I do they spawn in like my last match did on Ormond. Where 3 of them are in a line on the very edge of the map of one side, and the last one is on the complete opposite side on the edge of the map. All of which are useless and just makes the perk useless.

It feels like that weird person you went on a few dates with before that really likes you. It's like, I want to be with you, but I don't want to be with you right now.

Because right now scourge hooks, you're trash.

Comments

  • @Advorsus said:

    Scourge hooks feel really hit or miss right now. Like I want to use them, but every time I do they spawn in like my last match did on Ormond. Where 3 of them are in a line on the very edge of the map of one side, and the last one is on the complete opposite side on the edge of the map. All of which are useless and just makes the perk useless.

    It feels like that weird person you went on a few dates with before that really likes you. It's like, I want to be with you, but I don't want to be with you right now.

    Because right now scourge hooks, you're trash.

    They're not trash,just rng based.

    They should make it maybe so they cant spawn all next to each other.

  • GOP feels underwhelming but PR is a meta perk now. I have only had one instance where the hooks were stupid like you described. I usually bring agitation so it takes a crazy spawn to not get value.

  • What if Scourge Hooks change locations after each hook?

    So the scourges at the edge move closer to the middle of the map or smth?