I have some ideas for 3 new killers

There was a movie called 13 Ghost and there are 3 of them that would b great in Dead by Daylight....

image.png

The Jackal was one of the ones that scared me the most, he is fast and vicious

image.png

The Hammer is another really scary one he has a big hammer, n was really strong, and last but not least.....

image.png

The Juggernaut big tall and strong, but those three would b really great to c and b brought back to life in Dead by Daylight

Comments

  • @Maperson said:

    I watched the movie like a week or two ago, it has charm and i liked it, but I don't think they could get in, mostly because they don't really have powers, they'd basically be M1 killers worse than Trapper

    I can think of some perks for them but i guess if any of the creator have watched the movie i bet they would b able to come up with something for them

  • That was a good movie. With Monk :-)