Pinhead's Voicelines are gone again?
Hello Guys,
yesterday I was playing a bit of Cenobite and I was wondering since when his voicelines have been removed again. Can somebody give me some infos that I've might missed?
Stay well
Hello Guys,
yesterday I was playing a bit of Cenobite and I was wondering since when his voicelines have been removed again. Can somebody give me some infos that I've might missed?
Stay well
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're still in the game, they just don't activate on every pickup/hook. Box teleports will still play a voice line every time though.
I think they made them play less often to stop it getting obnoxious or smth. I think hearing a voiceline every time you pick up and hook someone would get old so I'm happy that the lines don't play constantly
I still hear them every now and then/on every teleport
Can confirm they're still there for both perspectives.
On PTB when they were reintroduced the lines were happening so much you'd hear them overlap.
Just heard them work.
A few dirty filthy survs tried holding his voice lines hostage in exchange for removing Blight's Hug Tech. I see it didn't work out...
omg my cameo