Since Pyramid Head's daily got an update, can some other killers see the same treatment?

Pyramid Head's daily got dropped from 4 cages to 2. There are some other killers who could definitely use updates to their daily challenges.


Twins:

Before: Down 4 survivors using Victor's Pounce.

After: Hit 4 survivors using Victor's Pounce.

Or: Down 4 survivors using Victor's Pounce, or while Victor is latched on them.


Demogorgon:

Before: Hit 5 survivors with a fully charged Shred attack.

After: Hit 4 survivors with a Shred attack.


Blight:

Before: Down 4 survivors with a Lethal Rush.

After: Hit 4 survivors with a Lethal Rush.

Comments

  • Yeh a lot of them definitely should be made easier. Hopefully they change some of the harder ones soon.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    Yeh a lot of them definitely should be made easier. Hopefully they change some of the harder ones soon.

    Definitely. My biggest gripe is when I do really well on a killer, but it doesn't complete the daily. It's especially true on these three, Blight I suck as, so it sucks when I hit a large amount, but then fail because they were healthy not injured. Demo I land shreds that I think are max charge and don't count, and it's actively a detriment to the game because max-charge shreds aren't always a good choice compared to shorter ones.

    Twins just irritates me because it means not getting downs that I could get with Charlotte, either because Victor is latched or just not out at the time.

  • hitting survivors with pinheads chains should be 1 especially for console players.

  • Demo’s being “fully charged” shreds is so annoying.