I'm so close...

Screenshot (505).png

6 survivors remain...

After I Prestige 3 Level 50 these 6, I will have every single character in the game Prestige 3 Level 50. I know I won't be able to do it before the next chapter drops, but just to see how close I am is just... wow.

I'd say there's a very likely chance that by the 6th Year Anniversary, I'll have all Prestige 3 Level 50 and I can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Well done!

    I had all survivors p350 up to the twins release on ps4 but then I switched to xbox full time so currently only Meg is p350 (with all tier 3 perks) all other survivors are level 50 except Kate who is either p150 or p250 I forget.

    Virtually all my killers are at level 50 or close to it i'll get there one day still a couple of years off though probably I don't have the time to play nearly as much as I use to.

    Thank you!! Yeah in December I got a PS5 and got dbd on that and after all the work I've put in on this account I'm like, "I'm literally only going to P3 Lv 50 one character on Playstation, just for the achievements, everyone else I'm good with just plain old Level 50"