Twins - Unable to Interact

I was playing a match on Dead Dawg Saloon when as Victor i pounced on someone injured as they were dropping a pallet. I downed them, and was immediately killed by the pallet landing on my head. After that I switched back to Charlotte but I was no longer able to interact with anything. I could use basic attacks but I could not pick up survivors/vault windows/break walls/anything that required space key. I could not separate Victor, but my Power Meter showed a full bar. I wandered around a bit till I was able to find a survivor and got them to slam a pallet on Charlotte but I did not receive a stun. After that I disconnected to save everyone a pretty boring match ahead of them. I am also relatively sure Charlotte was making her Idle noises as I was walking about, but I cannot confirm.

Tagged: Pending

Comments