PSA:A reminder to counter bodyblocking with the Onryo

The Onryo has no collision while demanifested, so if pesky survivors are bodyblocking you from downing someone (Perhaps someone at 7 condemned) demanifest, walk through them, and manifest right on top of your target to strike.

Comments

  • You move slower than the Survivors do while you're manifesting, likely giving the bodyblocker a chance to catch up and get in your way again.

    Surely it's easier just to injure the bodyblocker, giving you two potential targets. I've seen so many Killers lose a kill because they adamantly refused to hit the blocker instead of hitting them instantly, and lost too much distance with the blocker constantly getting in their way.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    You move slower than the Survivors do while you're manifesting, likely giving the bodyblocker a chance to catch up and get in your way again.

    Surely it's easier just to injure the bodyblocker, giving you two potential targets. I've seen so many Killers lose a kill because they adamantly refused to hit the blocker instead of hitting them instantly, and lost too much distance with the blocker constantly getting in their way.

    You move slower while manifesting? Either thats wrong or I need to file a bug report; manifesting and demanifesting hasnt changed my speed while I was playing her, unless its a recent change?

  • @AetherBytes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2818997#Comment_2818997

    You move slower while manifesting? Either thats wrong or I need to file a bug report; manifesting and demanifesting hasnt changed my speed while I was playing her, unless its a recent change?

    I've just changed back from the PTB so I can't verify myself, but her wiki page says her manifesting speed is 3.68 m/s, or 92% base movement speed.