Meme mori
I do not know why but I'd like a meme/shame mori... Something along the For Honor one as listed below, yes this is a joke btw
Ps: perfect for Wraith 🤣
I do not know why but I'd like a meme/shame mori... Something along the For Honor one as listed below, yes this is a joke btw
Ps: perfect for Wraith 🤣
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
its giving
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll22B4VcGPQI was not expecting that but yes, it does give vibes of, I would love to see a Bell Shame mori on wraith, for fun
that was an iconic uk advert like 7 years ago omg its been 7 years