Did Clown lose a bunch of cosmetics from the shop?
Hello everyone.
Is it just me, am I blind, or did Clown lose a bunch of cosmetics from the shop, namely the recolers of his basic attire? I mean, these aren't that interesting, but this stil confuses me.
On a side note, Clown got a rather fun new outfit with the Backstage Carnage outfit that showcases his enormous stomach. I somewhat like that :)
EDIT: I think I know whats going on: they got rid of a few of his recolored knifes and heads, that showed so little difference that no one was interested in them. The different colors of his suit can still be found at the "body" header, but you can't find his recolors anymore at the complete set header.
Comments
I don't know. Maybe check to see if any other killers are missing skins as well? Recolor etc.
No items have been removed from the shop as far as I'm aware. It might be worth verifying your game files to double check this.
Quick question did you buy a lot of them if so try ticking the show all items box