Perk Idea: Shell Shocker

You compensate your mind and sight to see what you're feared of, when making a mistake.

When you've failed a skill check on a generator and explodes, the killer's aura will be revealed to you for 4/5/6 seconds.

Shell Shocker has a cooldown for 50/40/30 seconds when activated.

"There is no difference between winning and losing, and this is how I decide."

Comments

  • @RyanTheNCR said:

    You compensate your mind and sight to see what you're feared of, when making a mistake.

    When you've failed a skill check on a generator and explodes, the killer's aura will be revealed to you for 4/5/6 seconds.

    Shell Shocker has a cooldown for 50/40/30 seconds when activated.

    "There is no difference between winning and losing, and this is how I decide."

    eh?

    I think it'd be balanced, if a bit weak.

    my main question would be "why run this?".

  • @Bennett_They1Them said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/311340/perk-idea-shell-shocker

    eh?

    I think it'd be balanced, if a bit weak.

    my main question would be "why run this?".

    Because you can see the killer when you fail, giving you time to hide. I got this idea from someone. This is originally called Compensate.

    • The location of the killer is displayed for 3/5/7 seconds when a Survivor is shocked while repairing a generator. The Survivor has to be in the same map as the killer in order for this Talent to work.

    This perk is an idea from Identity 5, as he said.

  • @RyanTheNCR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2818413#Comment_2818413

    Because you can see the killer when you fail, giving you time to hide. I got this idea from someone. This is originally called Compensate.

    • The location of the killer is displayed for 3/5/7 seconds when a Survivor is shocked while repairing a generator. The Survivor has to be in the same map as the killer in order for this Talent to work.

    This perk is an idea from Identity 5, as he said.

    O.K, I can see the use for that.