Title
Considering how much I loved Rob Zombie's? Yeah.
Some of the Halloween movies are better than the others, but the only one I won't watch at all anymore is Resurrection.
Depends who is involved in production. I think another one is due, Halloween Ends, to make the recent ones a trilogy.
I'm a fan of the Halloween series, so yes I would watch it.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Considering how much I loved Rob Zombie's? Yeah.
Some of the Halloween movies are better than the others, but the only one I won't watch at all anymore is Resurrection.
Depends who is involved in production. I think another one is due, Halloween Ends, to make the recent ones a trilogy.
I'm a fan of the Halloween series, so yes I would watch it.