Funny Thought
I'd honestly love to listen to some Forum members on a podcast. No joke.
A lot of people here are make excellent arguments and have great points to make, I really envy their ability to do that. As such, if there was a 'podcast' type debate Forum I'd totally listen to it. Just pick a debate topic, grab two people on opposing sides, set them up in a Discord call and have 'em debate.
Idk, probably just me because I like debating, but I'd totally love that
Comments
Yknow what I'd actually love to listen to one of these, especially with topics where people could have very different views such as balance of the game.
Yeah, I'd really love to see it.
It's so much more fun (and easier) to debate via voice than by text
cool
Honestly I’d love that to. Put sluzzy and tony in one as a grudge match!
As long as it's from probably fog whisperers cuz veteran players can easily get heated in a discussion about this game.