Are the dbd servers down?
Whenever I try to load in the game it says connection required even though I'm online
Whenever I try to load in the game it says connection required even though I'm online
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No I just got done playing a few Killer matches.....
Check for updates the server is up. Also if your using live or beta
I'm on live and console and there doesn't seem to be an update
Ok I had to hard reset again
Strange the first time didn't solve the issue
Same thing happened to me when i hopped on at 4:30am- I had to reboot the console.