My personal killer teir list
heres a tier list of the killers on how much I like/how often I play them
The new killer is not on here because I have not played her
heres a tier list of the killers on how much I like/how often I play them
The new killer is not on here because I have not played her
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can you try re-uploading the image with better quality?
(Sorry, I don't mean to be rude. But I can barely see where you put which killers and I can't see what you're actually ranking them on. Although, I do see and agree that Hag is in her own tier...below everyone else.)
omg yes thank you so much for telling me this
@DoritoHead Hope thats better
The biggest tragedy of this list is that you put Ghostface, Slinger, and Legion 3 tiers above my boy Pyramid Head.
I just dont like his gameplay but mabey because I dont play him that offten
You should definitely give him another chance, he feels a bit clunky atm but he's really satisfying to play when you learn how to manage your torment and hit M2's.
great, thank you :)
Ok yeah ill try
does anyone play hag 🤣
thats my point