What killer as the best mori?
I'm doing this poll because I'm curious to know what players think about mori.
I'm doing this poll because I'm curious to know what players think about mori.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Correction: What killer HAS the best mori?
๐ธ ๐ฑ๐ ๐ช
I say Leatherface. Brutal and very true the source material.
I love Artist's mori. It's one of the cooler mori's we've had in a while.
I'm in a mix between Pinhead, Oni, Deathslinger, and Sadako.
Demogorgon gives you a big kiss
Closely followed by Blight and Doc.
Huntress.
Just a straight up axe to the face. No bullcrap. AXE. TO. FACE.
No ripping out a tongue. No sending you to Brazil. No cowardly Demo that can't even chew and swallow.
AXE. FACE.
It just feels so brutal and unnecessary.
Spirit and Legion
Huntress.
It feels so good. Especially after a bad game.
Opens up a portal to hell itself and sends you there - not even a body to clean up after.
Chills every time.