What's more important perks or addons

So I was thinking, what makes a killer more powerful? It's best addons or its perks? It can really depend on what you run but what do killers rely on more? Some rely more on addons while others rely on perks, heck some dont need either. So what would you rather run? Addons and no perks or perks and no addons, what killer would you run them on too? I'd run addonless hillbilly with perks

Comments

  • Tough question, depends on the killer. A good hillbilly or nurse probably addons, wraith perks. 
  • Perks b/c how would I live without 2x BP? :(

  • So I was thinking, what makes a killer more powerful? It's best addons or its perks? It can really depend on what you run but what do killers rely on more? Some rely more on addons while others rely on perks, heck some dont need either. So what would you rather run? Addons and no perks or perks and no addons, what killer would you run them on too? I'd run addonless hillbilly with perks
    To be honest, if I was forced to choose one and can't be on the fence, perks by a mile. Even Nurse without perks would need to put on some tremendous momentum to prevent generators from going off. Now think about what a weak killer will go through if they don't have no Ruin or power perks to hook survivors faster.
  • Definitely Add-ons for most Killers.
  • @DocOctober said:
    Definitely Add-ons for most Killers.

    And it shouldn´t be like this.
    Most killers are way to addon dependant.

  • With the exception of maybe some Iridescents and Very Rares, I’d say Perks.

    Another Trap or Tonic is nice, but neither of those is gonna slow down the game like Ruin or Sloppy Butcher.

    Nor will reappearing as Wraith faster or having a longer Shock Therapy is great too, but they’re not gonna give me the vision that A Nurse’s Calling or Barbeque and Chili would.

    While a lot of killers are add-on dependent, even more are perk reliant, or at least can more often receive a greater boost from them.
  • Very interesting responses, I can see where your all coming from 
  • Depends on the killer. You don't need addons for nurse to win

  • Depends on the killer. You don't need addons for nurse to win

    Though to be fair with add ons you can get 5 blinks and then perks are completely meaningless.