Comments

  • I’ve adored crypt TV for years, so this heavily makes me feel betrayed.

  • Good thing you can get all the skins with Iri shards

  • I havent bought any even without knowing of NFTs, so I should be good on that account now

  • @El_Gingero said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2816190#Comment_2816190

    My argument does not concern hypotheticals. I find it ironic that my real-world numbers based argument of total CO2 emissions in a discussion regarding CO2 emissions is being framed as “silly” and “hollow,” yet the nonsensical hypothetical fantasy of “but if every gamer made their own NFTs it would be even worse” is somehow being framed as valid.

    I’m sensing some straw clutching.

    What is the math of CO2 emissions caused by one NFT transaction vs. one gaming session of Minecraft? How long would a Minecraft gaming session have to persist for one player in order to match that of the NFT?


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    By this logic then you should have boycotted the recent tome as well, because Saw do NFTs.

    Leatherface too:

    Kim Henkel, creator of Texas Chainsaw Massacre said, “With our first NFT drop we continue to expand upon a tradition of rewarding the Chainsaw community – a community that’s driven by its intensely loyal fanbase – with new drops, merchandise, events, and access to the original film’s IP.”

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    By this logic then you should have boycotted the recent tome as well, because Saw do NFTs.

    Thank God I did

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    By this logic then you should have boycotted the recent tome as well, because Saw do NFTs.

    i don't spend money on the game whatsoever and suggest other people do the same

    @shalo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2817435#Comment_2817435

    Leatherface too:

    Kim Henkel, creator of Texas Chainsaw Massacre said, “With our first NFT drop we continue to expand upon a tradition of rewarding the Chainsaw community – a community that’s driven by its intensely loyal fanbase – with new drops, merchandise, events, and access to the original film’s IP.”

    bought him before this happened unfortunately

  • Well, I am just glad no Fnaf NFTs and DBD NFTs

    Don't wanna see my favorite horror franchise and the hall of horrors reduced to that.

  • So from the looks of things they aren't taking too kindly to people's reactions

    Supposedly they were blocking ppl who were trashing on NFTs in their replies and now they've removed the tweets that mentioned them/put the NFT seperate account on lockdown

    Also I find it really funny that their 'response' was a tiktok of a dude complaining about youtube scamming them. They didn't address anything at all


    So yeah, there's your laugh for the day/night

  • @Brokenbones said:

    So from the looks of things they aren't taking too kindly to people's reactions

    Supposedly they were blocking ppl who were trashing on NFTs in their replies and now they've removed the tweets that mentioned them/put the NFT seperate account on lockdown

    Also I find it really funny that their 'response' was a tiktok of a dude complaining about youtube scamming them. They didn't address anything at all

    So yeah, there's your laugh for the day/night

    They were blocking everyone that wasn't going "yay nfts." I get blocking people being toxic but they are blocking people for saying they are disappointed and asking them to please reconsider.

    They are handling this soooo bad, the only people that will be interested in the end will be the few die hard Crypt TV fans that avoided being blocked and NFT bros. 😂

    If BHVR continues the partnership it's going to be really awkward when they go to promote more Crypt TV skins and portion of the people are blocked by Crypt TV.

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2823426#Comment_2823426

    They were blocking everyone that wasn't going "yay nfts." I get blocking people being toxic but they are blocking people for saying they are disappointed and asking them to please reconsider.

    They are handling this soooo bad, the only people that will be interested in the end will be the few die hard Crypt TV fans that avoided being blocked and NFT bros. 😂

    If BHVR continues the partnership it's going to be really awkward when they go to promote more Crypt TV skins and portion of the people are blocked by Crypt TV.

    Hilarious, their attempt at damage control deflecting blame onto Youtube has got to be one of the worst responses to this kind of thing I've seen

    Do they honestly think by going "look you wanna talk about scams? youtube scammed us!!!!" that they'll magically change peoples minds?

    Do they not see how childish that is.

  • -Cakcles in stockpile of shards-

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2823456#Comment_2823456

    Hilarious, their attempt at damage control deflecting blame onto Youtube has got to be one of the worst responses to this kind of thing I've seen

    Do they honestly think by going "look you wanna talk about scams? youtube scammed us!!!!" that they'll magically change peoples minds?

    Do they not see how childish that is.

    I was dying at that video. At the start when the content warning pops up and he goes "have you ever seen that? I've never seen it!" That's on most videos that show or talk about violence. They've been on YouTube for YEARS and based on that video still don't understand how their system works. There are other avenues they could've taken too, Patreon being one. I can't help but laugh at YouTube is a scam but NFTs aren't angle they're trying to push. 😂

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2823464#Comment_2823464

    I was dying at that video. At the start when the content warning pops up and he goes "have you ever seen that? I've never seen it!" That's on most videos that show or talk about violence. They've been on YouTube for YEARS and based on that video still don't understand how their system works. There are other avenues they could've taken too, Patreon being one. I can't help but laugh at YouTube is a scam but NFTs aren't angle they're trying to push. 😂

    Clearly it's evil youtubes fault that CryptTV is hurting badly on money that they need to turn to NFTS

    It's not like they had the influence to get their content into one of the biggest multiplayer games out there or anything

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2823481#Comment_2823481

    Clearly it's evil youtubes fault that CryptTV is hurting badly on money that they need to turn to NFTS

    It's not like they had the influence to get their content into one of the biggest multiplayer games out there or anything

    Funny how they had deals with Facebook watch and NBC Peacock but it's YouTube being a scam that caused them to have to turn to NFTs. 😂

1 2 ›