Can add the killer finish a gen when you play against a toxic survivor
When you know the team will be toxic you can just like the door finir the gen and looking a other game?
When you know the team will be toxic you can just like the door finir the gen and looking a other game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, its in the PTB.
I would main Pig and Ghostface if this was in the game
I can't tell if you couldn't understand his question or if this is a joke about Sadako's perk, or if I genuinely missed a feature in the PTB. It could be anything!
Its the concede match option.