Can someone explain to me how Haunted Grounds works?
Can someone explain to me how Haunted Grounds works, I seem to be doing it wrong. This was that Survivor's first hit of the game.
Can someone explain to me how Haunted Grounds works, I seem to be doing it wrong. This was that Survivor's first hit of the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did the survivor have Vigil equipped?
Idk why she didn't go down right away as she should have. I guess she has the better gaming chair lmao
Wait a damn minute. I should use Vigil more
Only possible explanation is she or a teammate she had recently been nearby had vigil so it wore off before you hit her.
Definitely an underrated gem