Map RNG must be broken.
I was playing as survivor just now and I got ormand resort 4 TIMES in a row. no map offerings were played at all. and I thought getting it twice back to back was bad.
I was playing as survivor just now and I got ormand resort 4 TIMES in a row. no map offerings were played at all. and I thought getting it twice back to back was bad.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Clearly when they loosened matchmaking, they messed up the map randomizer. I guess it was keeping queues too long.
I've gotten Eyrie Of Crows 4 times in a row, Ormond 5 times in a row, and Rotten Fields 3 times in a row in one day. No map offerings or anything. It's really weird.
I've been getting the same 3 maps yesterday
Ormond,coldwind and midwich
Honestly as long as I don't get the swamp I'm can deal with it lol
Me, getting swamp 5 games in a row:
Any map you get, theres a high chance you will see it multiple times in a row.