Devs, go crazy with the PTB

I feel like we as a community make the PTB look like it’s base game.


the PTB is for testing out powers of the killer and giving feedback about the perks, survivors, maps, or killers.

and I love how this chapter is, I love the look of this killer and I love the concept of teleporting through TV’s. So no way am I saying this is a bad chapter

but you can go crazy with the PTB. Add new things that sounds absurd! New concepts! New play styles you can totally use the PTB for that. We appreciate the hard work you’re putting but characters are starting to seem the same.

don’t be afraid to do something wild, new and exciting for the PTB! If you wanted to add a killer that has different dimensions, go for it!

or killers that can jump or crawl or anything.

we will give you feedback! We will give you criticism to make the game more interesting and better for newer players and veteran players.

and shame on the people who just say “this chapter is bad because it’s bad” or “the killer is so weak, DELETE IT” don’t even listen to those people, they will complain about anything

basically, use the PTB to do crazy concepts that are not in the game, give it a try! Go the wild route

in before I get hated on lol

Comments

  • And while we're at it, why not add PTB servers for console? If you want feedback, the console community would be more than happy to provide it.

  • The chapter is a bit disappointing as a Ringu fan to be perfectly honest. I was not always going to complain, I even praised the Resident Evil chapter which, well, you know?


    That being said, developers are genuinely afraid to test crazy concepts because of our reactions. It sounds so easy and most of us reasonable players would love it. But we are a minority.