Questions about Sadako's audio cues (from the Survivor's perspective)
I'm trying to understand what Sadako's power sounds like from the survivor's perspective. The videos I've seen haven't quite cleared this up for me.
Can anybody answer the following questions?
1. If I understand correctly, while she is demanifested, she is always undetectable (no terror radius and no red stain), BUT she is intermittently visible when she gets close. But does she make any noise at all while she is demanifested? I.e. can the survivor hear her if she's on the other side of a wall (like you can hear Wraith's growling noises or Ghost Face's cloak), or is she totally silent?
2. When she is manifesting or demanifesting, does she make an audio cue that the survivor can hear (like Wraith's bell)?
3. When she teleports to a TV, does it make a mapwide sound (like Demogorgon teleporting), or is the teleportation only audible if you are near that particular TV?
Comments
Thanks! That's exactly what I hoped (jumpscare/surprise killer).
Just quick on 3, it is local. She has an add-on that makes it so when she projects the effect is on all the television, kind of like Freddy’s purple which makes all the generators spurt blood when he teleports.