QUENTIN'S SMITH OUTFIT QUESTION PLS HELP

I wish to ask why was removed Quentin's costume,it was just 1 outfit and even that has been removed.

Why and i wish to know if it's possible to purchase it?

To put it into store for a short time but to be able to purchase that outfit for auric cells at least.

Comments

  • It's only available to people who bought the whole Nightmare on Elm Street chapter. It was never in the in game store

  • I purchased on steam the Nightmare on the elm street chapter for freedy but dont got that costume,so its buged or?

  • @STT said:

    I purchased on steam the Nightmare on the elm street chapter for freedy but dont got that costume,so its buged or?

    Sounds like a bug or something.

    I think you will need to contact support on this as they can directly look into your account

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

  • Does anyone remember when buying the DLC gave you a second unique outfit to the survivors base skin?

    Now it's just a one piece recolor of the body.

  • @Chadku said:

    Does anyone remember when buying the DLC gave you a second unique outfit to the survivors base skin?

    Now it's just a one piece recolor of the body.

    For licensed chapters it’s recently just a charm and not even a single piece recolor…