Stretched Resolution Update...
Question? I find out how this got deleted but usually I know that No0b3 uses it but since it's gone, I was proud how it got deleted for a reason, like people say that it gains a unfair advantage which is true, but I got this one clear question with you guys...
Is it the recent update right now on console or is it the next update for the Sakoda Uprising Chapter and I need to know what this is so I can play killer in peace and not deal with the stretched resolution survivors for now.
Comments
This is in the next update, version 5.6.0, which will release March 8th alongside the new chapter "Sadako Rising".
Ok thank you so much, since that's the update is gonna come on march I'm gonna grind on fortnite or gta v so I would actually get more levels but fortnite is that i'm worry about. Sorry if that's off topic lol...